Download the Flyer Here:
We are here to support you, please contact email@example.com for any issues that arise.
Free Shipping Program Flyer
Rise and Shine with Tuxton!
NEW Columbia Collection - in stock now!
Are You Ready for Mother's Day ?
Just Add Coffee
Warm up with a new mug service this winter
🏃🏃🏃Sandbar New Items are in stock now!
Download the Flyer Here:
Bowls.. it's what's for dinner!
Check out some of our favorite blates below!
- pagination here
Flatware: Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Teaspoon
Dinnerware: Two Bread & Butter Plates, Cup, Saucer
Drinkware: Water Glass, Juice Glass
Flatware: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dessert or Dinner Knife, Teaspoon
Dinnerware: Bread & Butter Plate, Luncheon Plate
Drinkware: Water Glass, Wine Glass
Flatware: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Teaspoon, Butter Knife
Dinnerware: Bread & Butter Plate, Salad Plate, Dinner Plate
Drinkware: Water Goblet, Wine Glass
Flatware: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Oval Bowl Soup/Dessert Spoon or Dinner Spoon, Teaspoon, Butter Knife
Dinnerware: Bread & Butter Plate, Two Salad Plates, Service Plate, Cup & Saucer
Drinkware: Water Goblet, Champagne Flute, Wine Glass
Flatware: European Size Dinner Fork, U.S. Size Dinner Fork, European Size Dinner Knife, Dessert Knife, Oval Bowl Soup/Dessert Spoon or Dinner Spoon, European Size Teaspoon, Butter Knife, Fish Knife, Fish Fork
Dinnerware: Bread & Butter Plate, Salad Plate, Service Plate
Drinkware: Water Goblet, Champagne Flute, Two Wine Glasses
Flatware: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Teaspoon
Dinnerware: Bread & Butter Plate, Salad Plate, Dinner Plate, Cup & Saucer
Drinkware: Water Glass or Water Goblet, Wine Glass
- Allow at least 24 inches for each place setting.
- Keep all tableware approximately one inch from the edge of the table.
- Place all knives with the cutting edge toward the plate.
- Arrange flatware in order of use, working from the outside in for each course served. If salad is served after entree, place salad fork next to plate
- Glass placement: from right to left, white wine, red wine, and water/iced beverage. Champagne may be placed behind red and white.
- A seafood/cocktail fork is always placed to the right of the soup spoon, unless served with a seafood cocktail. It may be placed on the cocktail plate.
Suggested Par Levels
Each china installation should be tailored to the needs of your operation. The type of dining and the menu play a major factor in selecting the right amount of dinnerware for immediate service and backup inventory. Additional considerations should include turnovers per meal, maximum seating, and special menu items.
Based on our experience, we would recommend the following order quantities appropriate to the type of operation. To figure out the appropriate number of dozens to order, simply multiply the number of seats in your establishment by the quantity factors shown in the table below for each item, and divide by 12.
Example: 200 seats x 3 = 600 pieces, divide 600/12 = order 50 dozen