Director of Marketing
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING, B2B PRODUCT FOR HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to learn and expand their marketing expertise to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work directly with our marketing manager to create and manage content and promotions for our company. The ideal candidate has excellent written communication and is willing to contribute to the content creation process by writing blogs, articles or social media posts. You will seek to increase brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized, data-driven individual who enjoys some content creation work. A highly organized individual is a must with experience managing several projects at once.
Past experience in B2B marketing or within the foodservice industry preferred. The hired individual would be required to work with email marketing platforms as well as social media platforms to promote the company and gain new client interest. The individual will be updating content on the company website and outreach channels. Light graphic design skills is a plus (canva or other basic software, adobe not necessary but helpful). Filming and video editing for marketing content is also an important task that relates to the marketing side of this position.
- Proficiency with excel/google sheets and PowerPoint/google slides
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prior experience in marketing is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Good judgement
- Ability to work independently without supervision for long hours
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MSOffice Suite, basic graphic design (Canva, Adobe),
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Gathering data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
- Creating detailed and visually appealing graphs and present them to business decision-makers
- Assisting with the setup, facilitation and completion of marketing events
- Overseeing the design and graphics of marketing materials
- Conducting market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience
- Supporting the VP Marketing in establishing and evaluating a marketing strategy and plan by analyzing and assembling sales forecasts, updating calendars and organizing and planning promotional presentations
- Communicating campaign deliverables, objectives and timelines to their team while providing instructions for promotion or use
- Planning and managing trade shows, conferences, events and meetings by identifying, coordinating and assembling requirements, developing assignments and schedules, coordinating mailing lists and establishing contacts
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate clearly with various departments including graphic design, public relations and advertising, as well as vendors, contractors and freelancers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events and product launches, product demonstrations and while participating at trade shows.
- Project management experience and time-management skills for juggling numerous time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Good computer skills for generating reports, viewing marketing metrics, extracting data and sharing this information with other team members in project updates. Working knowledge of basic computer applications, programs and features is a must with experience in web page development or graphic design being very helpful.
- Having the ability to provide information on previous campaigns, projects and timelines overseen and implemented in order to demonstrate overall capabilities.
- Coordinate email marketing for both consumer and b2b brands.
- Manage budget and implementing digital ads, staying up-to-date on best practices.
- Liason with external advertising team and gather content from creative team.
- Track social media analytics and prepare quarterly reports with Social Media Team.
- Assist with ecommerce website tasks including implementing seasonal content changes.
- Perform other marketing tasks as needed.
Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Foodservice Industry: 2 years (Preferred)